Duty Free Shopping at Heathrow

Arek Wednesday, July 6, 2005
Hi people, I'm finally back home and not very much enjoying the terribly humid and hot weather here. Not to mention that my computer is, oh horror of horrors, NOT working *shrieks in fustration and hits the computer pointlessly*. (I'm using my sister's comp at the moment, thus being forced to listen to her Japanese learning tapes.)

Anyways, so remember a few days ago I was talking about suitcases and mentioned I was going to Heathrow (London)? Here's what I managed to snag up from the Duty Free at Heathrow:

Yuppie, one of my must-have cult products, the lovely YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch. It does everything its description says. It's brilliant at lightening dark or 'shady' areas on your face. I esp love using it under my eyes to cover black circles. This is the third tube I have purchased in the short time frame I had started to wear makeup. Plus, there is a reason why all makeup artists love this golden wand.

This is a new try of mine recommended by a makeup-loving friend and loads of makeup review raves, the Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base. It claims its meant to 'protect your lashes from the damaging ingredients of mascara', (which I don't believe in.) But I had heard that it helps put volume into the lashes so I decided to try it. I am so desperate for beeeautiful long, thick 60s lashes, and am willing layer on the products to achieve it. My quest of finding the ultimate mascara continues... ...
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment