In celebration of. . .

Arek Saturday, July 30, 2005
Yesterday was my last day of work for my summer internship-FINALLY! So naturally I am going to celebrate and go shopping today and then I am going to party it up all night! So to kick off the celebration of the end of my internship, I did some virtual shopping on Saks! Here is what I WOULD like to get with my first pay check:

Small white shoulder bag by Marc Jacobs. Perfect for me to go partying with tonight!

Simply LOVE these Prada heels!

In preparation for the coming fall/winter, this embroidered Miu Miu bag is excellent. It can fit everything AND its absolutely gorgeous!

These Miu Miu suede flats are a brilliant match for this bag too!

And one must not forget a pair of sexy ankle boots for the coming season right? These ones, by Brian Atwood are just great!

But alas, my measley earnings as an intern cannot afford me such luxury. I shall report back when I finally DO buy something with my paycheck-oh and tell you all about my intership ofcourse. Anyhoo I'm off to celebrate now, ciao!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment