The Wrap Polo

Arek Wednesday, July 6, 2005
The other day, when I was browsing at my favourite store- Ralph Lauren (of course)- I came across this lovely wrap polo!

Is it not just sooo lovely? It is classically preppy, but girly with its ballerina-like twist of a wrap! I mean, we all love the polo shirt for being the epitome of preppiness, but one can only have so many skinny polo shirts in multiple colors right? So of course, I HAD to have it. Luckily for me, it was on a 30% off sale! But even MORE lucky for those of you in the states, they're currently $38 on the RL site! So go check it out!


And might I add that the RL model is SO right, and that the pink mesh wrap polo looks especially lovely with white pants! For myself, I matched it the other day with my new white pants by Lux from UO. These are amazing white pants btw, and puuurfect for summer!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment