Olay Quench Rapid Repair Hand Lotion

Arek Friday, January 6, 2006
I first read about this hand lotion in Allure last winter. And I thought, Allure and the 50 or so people who they claimed to have tried it, must've been paid to advertise for Olay's new product. I mean, it happens all the time! Especially when they put a lot of random products up and say its for the Christmas theme... .
But having tried it in an travel emergency, I must say, I am impressed! I have very sensitive hands, especially in winter when the weather changes. So I take very good care of it with the L'Occitane hand cream. But after having tried Olay for a few days and actually seeing significant improvement on my own hands at such a low price, I was duly impressed. Allure was right (for once). The people who tested it were right. The Olay Quench hand lotion indeed works miracles!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment