Decision Decisions: Marc by MJ Top

Arek Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Its officially presale season! Well Sak's on presale anyway, so I'm sure the rest can't be far behind.

Upon hearing of this wonderful news, I headed straight for the Marc by Marc Jacob's section in search for this blue shirt which I've had my eye on since Spring Break when I tried it on with Harrod's Girl. Indeed it was on 40% off sale, so including tax its $117 (it used to be $178). Its also on sale on shopbop for $124. It looks lovely on my complexion, the color is just sooo vibrant. However, I'm having my doubts about spending $117 on a silk spaghetti strap shirt. The pattern is soo distinctive too, I'm concerned whether it'll stand the test of fashion.

Although Rory did wear the dress version of it on the finale show this week, and she looked fabulous.And isn't it interesting that the coloring of the model looks so much like Rory's? Maybe this dress just works best on brunettes with long curly hair!

So here's my dilema. What do you, dear readers, think?

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment