Memorial Day Weekend

Arek Saturday, May 27, 2006
Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! I love long weekends. Especially those that comes with fabulous sales!! And boy were they good. Its only Saturday, but I've already spent so much that I do believe I'll be hibernating in my room for the rest of the weekend eating crackers. But before I do that, let me regal you with my two bargain buys.

I am happy to announce that after much debating and waiting, I've finally bought this Marc by Marc Jacob's top. And in the end, I think it was totally worth the wait. The sale is even better than the last time I mentioned it! Bloomingdales is having a 5-day Memorial Weekend Sale, and this shirt that was originally $178, was on sale with an additional 20% off. It was only $80.1-more than half off! And as fate would have it, the only one left on the rack was a size 02. I was originally going to buy the dress version, but I've been all over the place and the smallest one around is a size 06. It was meant to be!!

My other buy was a floral Aqua dress that was originally $78 and was now on 20% off. So it was $62.40. Not TOO great. But I do love the fit and the dress is oh-so-classic! Besides, I surprisingly do not own too many dresses. Mostly because they are almost always one of the most expensive and inversatile types of apparel.

So anyway, my point being- head to your nearest Bloomingdales NOW if you haven't already for great bargains. And in case you're wondering, Nordstrom and Barneys is not on sale yet. Happy shopping everyone!

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment