T3 Tourmaline Styling Iron

Arek Thursday, May 4, 2006
After much rave from absolutely everyone and much consideration on my part, I finally bought the T3 Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Styling Iron, Medium Duality.

How cool is that? For just $160, you get perfect, less-damaged-than-normal-irons hair! And you even have the option by going $40 further and get to curl/straighten your hair dry or WET! But of course, as avid followers of fashion and beauty you already know this.

What you don't know (well at least I didn't until I read the instructions), is that even guys can use it to spike there hair like this:

Very sexy. Anyone tried this?

As for results, while I DID manage make my hair look straight and sleek like her. . .

I did NOT however manage to make my hair as curly as they said it would here in the instructions. My hair looked nothing like that. In the end, I just gave up and straightened my hair instead.

I am very disappointed. I probably just didn't have the skill/patience to do it properly, but I thought the whole purpose of getting an expensive styling iron was to have perfect straight/curly hair whenever we want effortlessly.

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment