Barneys Girl Shops the UO Sale

Arek Friday, June 30, 2006
So I thought I'd do a bit of virtual shopping at my old favourite Urbran Outfitters. After having been disappointed many times before when the items I saw in real life did not compare to what I saw online, I've learnt to have a more discerning eye when picking things out on the Urban Outfitters site now. Here are a few 'safe' items that I feel will be good buys from their site that is on sale at the moment.

First up, this Free People Morning Glory dress for $89.99. I love the simple design and the refreshing color. Its perfect for a casual summer day dress. Since its from Free People, expect the material to be delicate and flimsy.

I expect this is one of those things that would disappoint if one see's it in real life. The material is probably very thin and coarse, with not much of a shape to it. But for $24.99 I thought it might be a fun fashion buy. I like the stripes, the color isn't too cheap and the scoop with the buttons is interesting.
Mixed links chain for $14.95. I have a weakness for these kind of designs lately and it can't really go that wrong. . . .
Another fun buy this season are these brown Miss Sixty's platforms for $89.99 which are very SS06 Chloe/YSL/Miu Miu. A great match for any of your summer outfits!

Finally, for something more comfortable, casual and classical, there are these studded flip flops for $24.99.

They are also doing a limited time promotion right now, where an additional 25% will be taken off sale items. The promotion ends Sunday (July 2nd), so hurry up and check it out!

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment