Braun Cordless Stylers

Arek Wednesday, June 21, 2006
The other day when I was having lunch with my little eleven year old cousin, I discovered the cutest thing. She'd curled her hair and I asked if she bought a curling iron and she said yes, in fact she was doing it on her way to lunch on the car. And I was like, what?? On the car?? How??

Then she whipped it out of her tiny purse and showed me this Braun Cordless Styler. It was SO cute! It is just one long curling stick, in this adorable light blue color with a clear lid so you don't get burnt when the iron is cooling down, with none of that long wire hassle. It operates on this thing that looks like some kind of liquid gas, but they call it special energy cells and it supposedly lasts for 8 hrs- although we have not put it to the test yet so I can't vouch for it. What I CAN vouch for is that it heats up quickly and that is actually works. My cousin did it for my hair on the spot during lunch (just a few strands) and it curled just fine! Plus, its cheap. I heard it was only about $30USD.

Maybe I'm just way behind on the technology of curling irons (or too caught up with the T3 tech), but before that, I've never heard of a cordless curling iron before and I'm in awe!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment