Summer Celebration

Arek Thursday, June 8, 2006
I'm FINALLY officially on summer holiday! The long, slow and painful process of finals are over and I'm finally done packing. Packing is such a pain- especially when you have to move everything out into storage in boxes and you, like me, do not live lightly. I am always amazed at how much thing can be put together in one small space. Anyway, enough of rambling. The point is, I'm DONE. And in celebration, I went online and looked at pretty shoes. . .

Naturally I was first drawn to these gorgeous ballet pumps from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Especially because the criss cross thing in the front is not elastic. The ones with elastic just somehow looks kind of strange.

Then I saw these adorable pumps. Normally I'm not a fan of this orangy coral color, but Paul & Joe really has a way with it!

These by Pedro Garcia are exquisite-or it would be if the edges weren't frayed. . . . . .

Dior heels are always smashingly sexy.

For a more comfortable height, try these by Kovette. They are funky and cool.

Then there were the beeeautiful shiny ones. Loving this one from Marc Jacobs.

These from Giuseppe Zanotti are divine. The design is just so elegant and simple, but it still stands out a lot because of its bronze color.

Let the summer begin!

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment