Dior Shades

Arek Friday, July 21, 2006
Always on the look out for the perfect shades, this season I am loving the Dior collection. The shape is gorgeous and it fits so well (at least for me it does).

I especially love these Dior Couture shades- in black that is, this color just does not compliment me. The shape and fit is fabulous and the "D" on the sides with flowers on it is just adorable and oh-so-pretty!

Another one with a cute logo is this Dior Extralight I, where a heart replaces the "o". Although the shape looks a bit flat for my tastes.
I also love the rounded shape of these Dior Glossy. Unfortunately I do not have the face shape for this, but if you do, it'll look awesome!For something more subtle and different from the classic plastic frames, there are these Toreadior aviators with swarovski crystals on the side.
I know the heading is "Dior" shades, but I can't resist sticking these Chanel shades in. I am not so hot about the shape though, maybe they have a different style. But I just adore the quillt and camelia flower on the side, its so pretty!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment