Miu Miu FW06 Campaign

Arek Wednesday, July 5, 2006
Miu Miu is on the highway to become more than just ‘Prada’s younger line’ and blossom into a huge label of its own. Followed by showing its FW06 collection in Paris instead of Milan (to grab more spotlight,) three Asians have been shot in the FW06 campaigns: Zhou Xun, Dong Jie (Chinese actresses) and Rina Ohta (Japanese model.) This is obviously a move into the Chinese/ Asian market, but something even more shocking was planned: the Miu Miu site is actually up and running now! Here are some preview photos taken off the website:

Absolutely divine *drools*!

Go check out the whole campaign @ www.miumiu.com! Like finally, Miuccia Prada decides to do something on the internet. I hope she makes more use of the Prada website soon too.

I love this campaign, (although not as much as the SS06 Prada campaign.) Last week when I wrote about the new LV ads, I commented that the LV ads were overly commercial and looked like catalogue photos. Now this series of Miu Miu ads is simply amazing –the lighting; the location; the photography; not to mention the GORGEOUS clothes, shoes and bags. (Yes, I am indeed very in love with Miu Miu's fashion.)

The campaign was shot in the restaurant that the FW show was held, La Perouse. The interior looks fantastic with the artistic lighting. The only thing I have to complain about is that I wish Miuccia used models instead of movie stars. I was just looking back at the FW06 catwalk photos and saw a lot of other models who could have been used instead. But anyhow, this looks like it is going to be my favourite FW06 campaign!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment