Yoga Wear

Arek Tuesday, August 8, 2006
Besides hours of intense exercise doing cardio, yoga, aerobics and dance classes, one of my favourite aspects of going to the gym is gym wear. Personally, I am not much of a "sporty" person, but if I am going to do something, I must do it right and get the full gear! Hence I've been looking around for the perfect gym outfit. To be honest, I cannot tell the difference between gym wear and yoga wear (please tell if you know), but since the yoga wears always seem prettier, I am going to focus on that

Yoga wear is just always sooo pretty and matching! Like these two sets here from Running Bare- everything is perfectly coordinated down to the color of the stripe on her pants!And here is a little something from Nike. Light purple on dark purple.

It even comes with a matching mat. Just puuuuurfect! I was going to buy this set actually, but alas, it was on sale and all the sizes have ran out at the shop

For something a little less coordinated but just as matching, there is this charming set from the Adidas Adilibria collection. I just love the soft colors of this set, its so tranquil and feminine.
A little bolder, we have this set I put together from Puma. . . . . . which matches perfectly with this burgundy Puma wrap! I can totally see someone wearing this at the gym cafe to keep warm after they've cooled down, while they catch up with friends.

This definitely makes me want to join a gym!


Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment