Kirsten Dunst Hits Every Magazine Cover

Arek Monday, October 23, 2006
This post was supposed to come out on the 19th, the day before the world release of Marie Antoinette, but obviously BG's birthday post comes first. Speaking of Marie Antoinette, I haven't seen the movie yet, but I LOVE the movie poster and the movie promo pictures -so grand and pretty!

So, usually when celebrities suddenly appear on multi-magazine covers to promote their new CDs/movies, I get really bored and temporarily hate that celebrity, but for some odd reason, I haven't gotten sick of Kirsten Dunst's covers. Actually I've gotten addicted to seeing Kirsten editorials. All her editorials are just so well done -some are artistic; some are down-to-earth; some are edgy. Basically, no matter which style, she pulls it off, and none of them are boring.

US Vogue Sept 06 -Titled Teen Queen. As we all know, the Sept issue is THE most important issue each year for Vogue. I like this cover more than Sarah Jessica Parker's cover last year, but nothing beats the 9-model cover from a few years ago. Kirsten mainly wears loads of huge, gorgeous evening gowns in this shoot.

Nylon Oct 06 -Young, stylish, mischief, hip.

Times weekly magazine Oct 06 -A typical movie-promoting feature.

Another Magazine AW06 -V dark and edgy. Great for looking at, but not very style-inspiring.

UK InStyle Nov 06 -Typical InStyle cover and editorial, ie. nothing special.

Tatler Nov 06 -There is only one huge photo from Marie Antoinette and an interview inside the magazine. The cover picture is the only new picture of Kirsten -talk about annoying! I hate when magazines put someone famous on the cover and don't bother doing a proper photo editorial.

Teen Vogue Nov 06 -Typical Teen Vogue style -youthful, happy and very inspiring style-wise. I love Kirsten and the clothes in this shoot. But then again, I like most Teen Vogue editorials because the clothes are so my-age and loveable.

Anyhow, I MUST watch Marie Antoinette soon!
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment