Paris Spring/Summer 2007 Wrapup V

Arek Tuesday, October 10, 2006
The last SS07 fashion week post. I don't know whether to be happy or sad.

Miu Miu

Miu Miu is always one of my most anticipated shows, but I was really disappointed with this collection. These were the only outfit I liked. So ya, don't want to talk about it. Maybe I just need more time to understand the collection?

Lanvin
On the other hand, I am usually not that interested in Lanvin or Vuitton clothes, but both these collections were amazing -in different ways of course. I really really like this Lanvin collection. It's got sophistication; it's got edge; it's minimalism with pretty bits. I love the cute A-line dresses and short shift dresses. Of course, one wouldn't actually buy clothes from Lanvin unless one had a formal and high-class event to attend.

The whole back outfit Lily Donaldon (right) is wearing looks amazing on her, but I can't imagine most of us would be able to pull it off.
The last dress (right) Du Juan is wearing is SO stylish!

Louis Vuitton
Wow. Usually Vuitton clothes are so not my taste I jump to the accessories' photos, but this collection is just, wow. This collection was super cute and pretty. Per normal, Marc Jacobs and his team managed to put together seriously amazing outfits. And I love how it's obvious how this collection feels like a continuation and evolution from the FW06 collection. This collection has a pretty spring colour palette: white, khaki, pale blue, pink. There were also lots of flowery prints. There were so many great looks I took so long just choosing which ones to post:

(Top) I love Vlada's look -white long shift sweater with flowery scarf. The pretty pale blue mini dresso (right) really reminds me of this season's Miu Miu borocade dresses.
I LOVE Jessica Stam's look (left) -it's so casual yet chic and cute. Am so in love. Now I have to think of a way to get that look next season!
Marc Jacob's Vuitton version of layering.
Check out the 'LOVE' on the white shirt -Vuitton never ceases to amaze me with the different number of ways to put 'LV' on its items.

Btw, if you haven't done so, I seriously recommend you to check out the 'close up' shots at style.com. Those flowery head pieces are GORGEOUS, and the accessories are simply irresistable.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment