Party time, excellent

Arek Monday, November 30, 2009
vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
As promised, a few happy snaps from my birthday celebration over the weekend. Despite the recent heatwave, it was a cold, wintery and windy night, but still great fun!

Apologies for the lack of outfit shots - I’m wearing a vintage black blazer and vintage dress (worn as a mini-skirt) from my recent ‘Fields of Gold’ post. I’m also wearing the most fabulous DIY shoes that I can’t wait to share with you in a separate post.

Finally, don’t forget that this is the last week to enter my fashion giveaway to win a custom made dress. Increase your chances of winning, by blogging, twittering or facebooking the competition. Entries close this Friday.

Good luck!

x
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment