Stella Bonds Cries Out 911!

Arek Thursday, October 21, 2010
Today I received the most recent collection of Stella Bonds, which was presented at the DC Fashion Week.

I immediately wrote to Stella, inquiring about the inspiration. Here is what she says:

“My inspiration was a clean look using simple details in jackets and wool pants, so they can be worn anytime without the feeling of going to work.”

“Men look incredibly sexy in suits,” continues Stella, “but they always complain about being too stiff, so adding fun details gives a sense of being casual.”

Well, I love the crime scene tape! Since I know the model, all I can say is “911.”

See more of Stella Bonds’ scene here.

Photos Copyright Stella Bonds.
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment