Luxury to the masses

Arek Thursday, November 18, 2010
Yeahhh finally today Nikicio for Centro collection launching at all Centro dept. store in Indonesia. After finished work today i went to look their new collection at Centro Plaza Semanggi. The collection is so comfortable with soft color like baby blue and nude color. I think the price of the collection is very affordable. I met Nina as the designer of Nikicio in there. This is my 3rd time i met her. She's pretty with the black long hair. As the person she's friendly with me and another customer. Good luck for Nikicio !!!! I can't wait to see the new collection in December '10.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
me and Nina Nikicio
FYI : i wearing flanel shirt from Centro and black basic t-shirt from Nikicio,
the good combination right , hihihihi.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment