Meg In Los Angeles pose in the Sparkle Sheer Bikini (MS bikinis)

Arek Monday, November 22, 2010
In these set of photos, I am wearing among my favourite MS bikinis, the Sparkle Sheer bikini. I am at a mansion house outdoor of Los Angeles, where my hubby and I were filming a reality serial for Playboy television. I enjoyed lounging in the pool in my suit, and felt implausibly sexy showing off the sheerness of it when it acquired wet! Hope you love it as much as I did!

source : here


Meg picture gallery In Los Angeles pose in the Sparkle Sheer Bikini ( MS bikinis)Meg image gallery In Los Angeles pose in the Sparkle Sheer Bikini ( MS bikinis)














Meg photos gallery In Los Angeles pose in the Sparkle Sheer Bikini ( MS bikinis)Meg gallery In Los Angeles pose in the Sparkle Sheer Bikini ( MS bikinis)
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment