Second Chance

Arek Friday, November 26, 2010
Yesterday i went to Blogger Yard Sale part 2 at Mazee Fx. I come there one hour before the event ends. I just can finish work around 6 pm, I was stuck in traffic on the road. As a result until there is quiet, but that's okay I still could meet with Heidy, Sonia and Diana. Sabila unfortunately was not there, I really want to meet her. There also I can not see Sonia appear to sing with her band. One of her band members was sick so she did not appear there. Because it was late at night, i have only briefly been there. But so far the event is fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
me and Diana Rikasari
thanks to Sharjeel ( Diana bf ) for took this photo


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chekka in her booth

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
me and Sonia Eryka
she's look pretty and cute :)
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment