Hello March !

Arek Monday, February 28, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before I knew it had entered a new beginning of the month of March, full of hope and new spirit. This month all Hindus including myself will celebrate the Saka New Year or the so-called Nyepi Day. We are taught to reflect on what contribution we've done for others, the world and to our own environment. Happy March!

Two day yesterday I did not create new posts on this blog. I really miss the past two days did not make it. By the way day last week, I'm with my friends to the Grand Opening Magnum Cafe at Grand Indonesia. Unfortunately so many people who come there, so we did not taste a variety of menus made from Magnum Ice Cream. I really like eating ice cream, especially chocolate. So today I started my first day off (today and tomorrow is my day off) to enjoy delicious ice cream Magnum Chocolate Truffle (my favorite flavor). It feels so good, addictive.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Crowded in front of the Magnum Cafe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yummy .... :p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment