Two's a charm

Arek Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Friend in Fashion
Friend in Fashion
Friend in Fashion


Follow Friend in Fashion on Bloglovin

Dear friends,

As I've blogged before, there is something particularly special about personalised jewellery.

A short while ago, I was lucky enough to be gifted this lovely charm necklace from the team at My Name Necklace, which I had inscribed with the initials of me and my very special other half. If you fancy one of your own, save 8% with shopping code 'friendinfashion'.

If you follow Friend in Fashion on facebook, or twitter, you’d know that I am in the running to become the Nokia/ Elle Magazine Style Correspondent for New York Fashion Week.

Big ♥ to everyone who has already 'liked' my entry. If you haven't yet, there is still time, so get 'liking'.

If you do, let me know so that I can show you some ♥ right back!

I'm wearing:
Knit, Minkpink via Market HQ
Wedge heels, Airlie Beach
Ring, via via Befabyoulous.net
Charm bracelets, various
Personalised necklace, via My Name Necklace

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

The Style Collector
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment