NEON

Arek Saturday, January 21, 2012




Follow Friend in Fashion on Bloglovin

Dear friends,

As the sun heats up and we well and truly hit summer, I'm definitely crushing over all things neon. As soon as I laid eyes on these AG ADRIANO GOLDSCHMIED jeans, I knew I had to have them in my life.

Even though they are by far the brightest thing in my wardrobe (which is generally always filled with colour), I'm finding them to be surprisingly versatile. I couldn't help but pump up the neon over the weekend, by styling up with this tropical tank dress, which I picked up a few years ago and lust-worth Tony Bianco heels.

Obsessed is a bit of an understatement. Since this acquisition, I've searched high and low for my next neon purchase...

Here are my top 5 neon must haves:
1. ACNE: Lia cable sweater
2. TIBI: Pink pleated pants
3. DIANE VON FURSTENBERG: Raiko jacket
4. EQUIPMENT: Daddy blouse
5. MATTHEW WILLIAMSON: Curved square sunglasses

I'm wearing:
AG Adriano Goldschmied jeans via SHOPBOP
Tank, Children of the Sun
Heels, 'karissa' via TONY BIANCO
Watch, Bulgari

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

Subscribe to Friend in Fashion:

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment