PASTEL LOVE

Arek Tuesday, February 14, 2012








Follow Friend in Fashion on Bloglovin

Dear friends,

We've been spoilt to some lovely warm weather of late (apologies to my friends in the Northern Hemisphere), and when the sun is out, there is nothing I love more than heading out on to the marina, for a sail around the bay.

These very sweet baby pink espadrilles are courtesy of the team at HuToPa, which I've been living in of late. The perfect casual shoe, in so many cute colours! The red pair are next on my list.

I'm wearing:
Shirt, via FREE PEOPLE
Shorts, via MAURIE & EVE
Shades, via MARKET HQ
Shoes, via HUTOPA

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

Photos: Tim F

Subscribe to Friend in Fashion:

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment