BLOGGED AND BOUND

Arek Thursday, May 3, 2012




Dear friends,

What a manic week it has been in Sydney for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia (MBFWA).

I've had a great time, and have lots of fashion to share with you, but first, yesterday, I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek of the blogger videos, for the Toni & Guy Blogged & Bound campaign I was involved in a short time ago.

The videos are just one part of an incredible project that I'm thrilled to have been involved in, and which are set to launch very soon.

20 Australian bloggers, 20 short films. Here is your video sneak peek.

I'm looking forward to sharing my full video with you, but in the meantime, you can get your behind the scenes preview here.

I'll be back shortly with some of the best front row action direct from MBFWA.

- Your Friend in Fashion.



Updates:  
Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment