LENNI

Arek Saturday, November 10, 2012
Lenni V denim on Friend in Fashion Lenni V denim on Friend in Fashion Lenni V denim on Friend in Fashion Lenni V denim on Friend in Fashion Lenni V denim on Friend in Fashion

I've long been a fan of customised vintage denim, and I have to say LENNI have some of the best styles going around.

These pastel floral shorts are denim perfection, and I couldn't help but dress up the look with my favourite sandals and this incredible leather sleeved tee, from Korean brand, Yes I'm French.

This week it is my birthday, and as always, I'm looking forward to a fantastic week filled with fun, family and friends.

Stay tuned to instagram and twitter for all the updates.

PHOTOS / TINA KAY 

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment