HOUNDSTOOTH

Arek Saturday, December 29, 2012
Manning Cartell houndstooth shorts on Friend in Fashion Manning Cartell houndstooth shorts on Friend in Fashion Manning Cartell houndstooth shorts on Friend in Fashion

As soon as I laid eyes on these incredible houndstooth shorts, I had to have them!

Manning Cartell has to be one of my favourite Australian labels, always feminine and always the right balance of on-trend pieces and classic wardrobe must-haves.

After NYE celebrations, lined up for tomorrow evening (you can check out my party outfit HERE), I'm off again on another road-trip of Australia, driving from Melbourne, all the way up North, to the Sunshine Coast.

Beaches, sunshine, and great adventures - bring it on!

Instagram (@friendinfashion), facebook & twitter to follow all the fun.

Happy new year to all of my beautiful readers.

Photos / Tina Kay

Blogger Template by BlogTusts Sticky Widget by Kang Is Published by GBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment